Vera Bradley Fanaticism Strong
FORT WAYNE, Ind., April 24, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley fans spotted across the country throughout April 2012.
- 62,000 people attended the annual Vera Bradley Outlet Sale in the company's hometown of Fort Wayne, Indiana, the second week of April
- Registrants from all 50 states and eight countries made the pilgrimage to Fort Wayne
- More than 100 fans slept in front of the Allen County Memorial Coliseum overnight to be the first in the doors at the Outlet Sale
- On Twitter, hashtag #vbos had 1,538 tweets
View images and learn more about the Vera Bradley 2012 Outlet Sale here: http://insidestitch.com/2012/04/16/the-faces-of-the-vbos/
A Colorful Day: The Ultimate Vera Bradley Experience
- More than 300 Vera Bradley fans met Co-founder Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and the Vera Bradley team in Las Vegas on Saturday, April 14. Ticket cost $99
- Trend Reporter Liz-on-Location greeted fans of all ages with giveaways, activities, sneak peeks and shopping time. See Liz here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubVeraBradley/videos?query=liz
- Friends, sisters, mothers and daughters spent time connecting with the brand and each other.
Visit http://www.verabradley.com/assets/verabradleyexperience/index.html to learn more
Be Colorful Tour
- Vera Bradley is surprising passers-by with a bouquet of flowers at select locations across the Northeast, mid-Atlantic and Midwest in April and May 2012
- The tour kicked off in Atlanta and has since visited North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey and New York
- Everyone who receives a flower bouquet also receives a promotional coupon to exchange at a nearby Vera Bradley Store or retail partner for a free Vera Bradley Photo Book
- More than 1,000 bouquets were given away the first week with an average free gift redemption rate of 80%
About Vera Bradley: Vera Bradley infuses color into all aspects of women's lives with vibrant handbags, accessories, luggage, eyewear, travel items and gifts. Founded in 1982 by Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and Patricia R. Miller, the brand inspires women to "be colorful" with designs that reflect their personal style. Today, you'll find Vera Bradley accessories in 52 retail stores in the U.S., 8 outlet stores, 3,300 specialty retailers and online at verabradley.com. Vera Bradley employs 2,000 and the company's fiscal 2012 sales were $461 million. The company's commitment to breast cancer research continues to expand through the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer. For more information about Vera Bradley (Nasdaq:VRA), visit www.verabradley.com/mediaroom.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Melissa Schenkel PR Manager, Vera Bradley 260.437.7797 email@example.com